ENTERTAINMENT: MAHEEDA THE NUDIST IS NOW A DUTCH CITIZEN AFTER 5 YEARS OF STRUGGLE


The controversial Instagram celebrity and nudist, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda finally got her dream citizenship after 5 years of struggling to become a Dutch citizen. The singer married her dutch husband in 2012 and they reside in Netherlands with their daughter, Divine. Excited Maheeda earlier today took to her instagram page to share the good news and wrote;

“My dear family, friends , fans and haters, ……. after 5 years of struggles in the Netherlands, I finally got it, I’m now officially a Dutch lady and also a Nigerian Lady, double nationality … thank God with me today ohhh, too much blessing, I’m sooooooo happy.
More photo and video after the cut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS