ENTERTAINMENT: LINKIN PARK SINGER CHESTER BENNINGTON'S FINAL INTERVIEW BEFORE SUICIDE

The unfortunate death of the Linkin Park frontman, Chester Bennington has left everyone in the entertainment industry agape. Chester said in his final interview two months before his apparent suicide that he would "fight" his depression rather than "give up" but that was two months ago and now he is gone.

The singer who reported to have hanged himself in his Los Angeles home on Thursday told music reporter, Will Lavine, why he wanted to put the tough times of his life behind and move on.

"I came to a point in my life where I was like, 'I can either just give up and f---ing die or I can f---ing fight for what I want.' And I chose to fight for what I wanted," Bennington said in the interview obtained by The Mirror. "I wanted to have good relationships. I wanted to love the people in my life. I wanted to enjoy my job."

Read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS