ENTERTAINMENT: MOTHER OF TWO TAKES SEXY SELFIES FOR MONEY AND SHE IS ENJOYING IT

Instagramer, Summers Vonhesse is a mother of two, a housewife who makes more than $5,000 a month simply by taking sexy and raunchy selfies and sell them online.
She tells yahoobeauty “I’ve never had a ‘real job’ since I got married eight years ago. Being able to contribute in my house feels really nice,”

Last year November, she began showing more skin on her instagram page out of boredom but she quickly realized that she was online hit by gaining nearly 110,000 followers and could profit from this medium who wanted to see more of her. So she decided to take control and increase her finances as well as her followers.

“I enjoy doing it,” she says. “To be honest, I’m not doing it because we really need the money or anything like that, but it sure is nice that I am bringing in $5,000 a month.”
 Read more

Warning; explicit photos after the cut.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS