ENTERTAINMENT: NIGERIA PATORANKING BECAME THE FIRST AFRICAN ARTISTE TO PERFORM AT THE REGGAE SUMFEST IN JAMAICA

Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie popularly known as Patoranking became the first African act ever to perform in what is known as the biggest reggae music festival in the world.

The "God over Everything" crooner shared this wonderful news in his Instagram page and wrote: -

‘#History–> My Kids would be Taught in school How their Father was the first African Artiste to perform on the Biggest Reggae Festival in The world If You Believe it you can achieve it…I pray this Open doors for my fellow colleagues/African Artistes,I may never had come this far if I don’t have doubting Thomas dem/haters but Plz don’t stop Doubting or Hating I Really need More of That, Am already in 2018 and my New video Just Dropped….Welcome to my World….Just Getting Started #Skylevel’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS