NEWS: CALL ME MATHEW AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE MY RED EYES - OBASANJO

The former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Mathew Obasanjo has sent out official warning that he has dropped Mathew from his names even though the name made it to his birth certificate. And for those calling him that name should stop that he is no tax collector.

The ex President communicated this at a recent event organized in his honor by the Nigerian Society of Engineer (NSE), he disclosed that he dropped the name because of the Biblical character with the same name and he was a tax collector.

He said:-
“When I was born, my mother and father decided to name me Matthew. I grew up being called and addressed Matthew. What is the meaning of Matthew in the Bible? He was a tax collector,” he said.
“So, when I grew up, I dropped Matthew from my name. If anyone does not want to see my eyes red, no one should call me Matthew again. People ask, what is in a name? For me, there is so much in a name.”

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS