POETRY: POEM OF THE DAY -- FEELINGS



                                 FEELINGS

                                                      The rain stares next door
                                                      As I sat quietly on the cushion.
                                                      Trying to think but can’t
                                                      Tried to explain but.
                                                      I can’t remember when last I smiled or
                                                      The last time I said hi to my friends.
                                                      Maybe it’s because you don’t love me.

                                                     When I feel strange, fear or odd
                                                     It’s because I know I love you
                                                     And when I see you
                                                     My heart trembles.
                                                     Grief, joy, pain and happiness.
                                                     It’s a combination of feelings.
                                                     I try so hard to understand this feelings
                                                     I can’t even explain to myself.
                                                     Maybe sometimes
                                                     Feelings are better felt than said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS