ENTERTAINMENT: WHY JAMIE FOXX HASN'T AND NEVER WANTS TO MEET JAY Z

It's hard to believe that Hollywood's big gun, actor Jamie Foxx and music mogul, Jay Z hasn't officially met and in fact, the Oscar winner doesn't want to.

The 49 years old told people magazine, he is a little in awe of Jay Z. Even when both attended Rihana's Diamond ball party, which was held in Cipriani Wall Street in New York earlier this week, the two celebrities didn't exchange pleasantries.

 "I like to keep that mystique of him. I don’t ever want to be too close," the actor and comedian explained. "I keep Jay-Z on a certain level."

Jamie said his image of the rapper is also close to his heart because he bonded with his father, Darrell Bishop, while watching Jay Z perform. The actor has also spoken about his estranged relationship with his parents, how he was adopted and raised by his grandparents.

 "I took my father to see Jay-Z, not too long after 9/11… this was our first moment of bonding, and I was like, 'I’m gonna take you see somebody, pops.' And we watched that guy, and we had a great moment," he recalled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS