ENTERTAINMENT: SOUTH AFRICAN SOCIALITE GOES COMPLETELY NAKED FOR 2027 FEATHER AWARDS


South African socialite and provocative dancer, Zodwa Wabantu had all the paparazzi's cameras flashing at her honey pot at the recent 2017 feathers Awards.

Zodwa Wabantu came to the awards night donned in emerald lace gown with hip high slit that left very little or nothing to the imagination.

She said "The design was sent to me by DJ Tira, to me the green colour represents female power and since I am nominated  for drama queen of the year, maybe I will cause some drama tonight. But I want to win both the categories"

At the end her prediction came true, Zodwan Wabantu won the category, Drama Queen of the year over raunchy  socialite, Skolopad. See more of photos below;




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS