ENTERTAINMENT: KHLOE KARDASHIAN FINALLY BREAKS SILENCE AND CONFIRMS PREGNANCY RUMORS ON INSTAGRAM POST


Spotlight and paparazzi has been on her since the pregnancy rumours started making news on social media and other sources late October.

Khloe Kardashian took to her Instagram page today to confirm her pregnancy rumour in an emotional post.

The rumour of the pregnancy started in late October when US Weekly aired the story and other media started spreading the news. But Khloe , her family and her NBA player, Tristan Thompson has kept mum all this while in midst of raging rumours.
Khloe on Wednesday took to her Instagram page to share and confirm her pregnancy with the world and her fans. Read what she wrote below;


"My greatest dreams realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can't believe our love created a life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY! You have made this experience more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making feel so happy my love!
Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we have been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends for as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us. Thank you all for understanding, I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of  feelings I've felt in my life!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS