ENTERTAINMENT: A PLUS SIZE WOMAN IS BREAKING RECORDS WITH HER FLEXIBLE YOGA POSES WEARING ONLY LINGERIE IN NEW PHOTOS


This yoga instructor, Jessamyn Stanley is breaking records with this yoga journey has embarked upon. With the size of her body like that, she can perform all kinds of magical flexibility. She shared these photos online and wrote:

"It is hard to be confident in yourself social media makes it looks easy and sometimes even glamorous but it is not. My struggle towards self confidence and self love is constantly evolving. In my experience self hate doesn't miraculously go away. It takes work. Showing up for that work is what's most important. So every day I come back to the drawing board.

I wipe away yesterday's action and try to release both the good and the bad emotions. I try to be compassionate toward myself. I try to show myself love instead of hate. It is hard. I was not trained to love myself. I'm not good at it.

And I don't live in a world that wants me to be myself. But this work isn't about a hashtag or a movement. It's about survival. I must love myself in order to survive. That's the good. Everything else is just extra."











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS