NEWS: GIRL OF ACID BATH VICTIM FIGHTS AGAINST ODDS TO BECOMES A GRADUATE


She became a victim of acid bath when she was just a small girl, now she fought all odds and became a graduate despite the challenges of the scar on her face.

A Facebook user identified as Chizzy Frances took to her timeline and shared some emotional experiences since her acid bath when she was still a very small girl. Read her story below;

"Some yrs back I became a victim of acid bath I wasn't too bothered cos I was still tender I stayed at d hospital for lyk a year and six months,i came out I had to face d world wit d help of my parents, I started school people will see me dy will be scared it was quiet challenging, I will ask myself will I make it wit dis condition my swt mum will encourage me swt hrt u will make it I will smile and be happy at least I will make it but my fear was will I be beta she will tell me I will, I entered sec school I paired with people    some will like to relate wit me y some won't still it did not stop me from moving on,some will ask dose she has a boyfriend do u know y cos dy feel kno one will luv her wit a scar on her face I will laugh still I moved on. People were asking many questions about me cos I amaze people.  Today  she is a graduate and a Corper is d God's grace at work in my life,  D funnest of all is dat my enemies did not know I will move on dis big and I will surprise dem making itbigger and letting d whole world know dat having a scar on ur face dosent stop u from shining.
 #Proud of my self #
 #come into my world nd experience a real happiness #"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS