MUSIC: SOLIDSTAR LEAVES HIS RECORD LABEL OF 10 YEARS


Nigerian sensational singer, Joshua Iniyezo popularly known as Solidstar has finally said farewell to his record label of 10 years, Achievas Entertainment. He took to his Instagram page yesterday January 1 2018 to pen a very heartfelt to a record label has helped and be part of his achievements but he said now is time to move to other things.

He said thou they are parting ways but Achievas Entertainment will always be his home and family. Read what he wrote below:

"I Joshua Iniyezo AKA SOLIDSTAR wish to use this opportunity to thank my former label Achievas Ent for being there for me over 10yrs words cannot express how grateful I am. Special S/O to @cossyachievas @colepeter my Bosses and entire team for having my back u r still my family even as I begin another chapter career wise #shaba!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS