ENTERTAINMENT: DATING AT THE AGE OF 49 IS TOUGH - JAMIE FOXX


Looks like not just younger ones are finding relationship tough these day, Jamie Foxx said that dating at the age of 49 is not any easier, even with his hollywood status.
The Ray star was on Graham Norton Show and opened up about the obstacles that comes with being single at his age, despite being romantically involved with Katie Holmes.

He said; "It's tough out there. I am getting older but people think I am younger," he explained on the show. "I was at a club the other night and a group of girls shouted my name. I was like, 'Hey, what's up?' and they said, 'We go to school with your daughter!' You have to be so careful."
 More photo after the cut.

Comments

Unknown said…
Don't see myself doing this

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS