ENTERTAINMENT: TYRESE MESSAGE TO THE WORLD AND HIS RETIREMENT IN 5 YEARS TO COME

Tyrese Gibson, model,musician, actor and worldwide entrepreneur took to his instagram handle today to leave very motivational speech about the difference between being rich and concept of creating wealth. Here is what he said.

"Chasing these gig by gigs in Hollywood is gonna get old to me soon....... I give it another 5 years and there will likely be an announcement that the gates are open for someone else to move in!!!!! Some folks are out here to get money, others wanna be rich, not too many understand the concept of WEALTH and most for damn sure know nothing about the concept of generational wealth.... Generational wealth reflects an intention and that intention isn't connected to furthering your "fame" or any temporary fix...... it's about plans and intentions beyond your own life expectancy......... I do what I do everyday for my baby right here........ I am the next multi billionaire and money isn't my motivation I'm motivated by the stability and consistently of real wealth...... Whatever you're thinking or doing........ Whatever creative ideas you're looking to fly on.......... DO IT!!!! Do your best........ If you sleep on your gifts and let dream killers around you kill your dreams? Like Ai that stepped over Tyrone Lou I'm gone!!!! More for me!!!!!"

More photos after the cut.

 

Comments

Unknown said…
He is one of my idol , the strong spirit of entrepreneurship

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS