ENTERTAINMENT: NIGERIAN BLOGGER, LINDA IKEJI REVEALS SECRET TO HER SUCCESS IN A NEW INSTAGRAM POST


One of Nigerian famous bloggers, Linda Ikeji met a little girl recently and said all the little girl wanted was just a hug and this show of affection touched Miss Ikeji, gave her nostalgic feelings about how she all she started.

She took to her Instagram page to write a very touching story of how she made a success from being kind and give to the less privileged. Read what she wrote below:


"All she wanted was a hug to put a smile on her. Here's what I want to say about being kind to other people. I learnt very early in life that one of the easiest way to get blessings and continue to get favour from God is to be kind and helpful to others. Remember, God said whatever you do to for others, you do for me.
I don't know what spirit led me but I started as a teenager to give to others. It didn't matter how little I had, I was always gappy to share, to give, to bless someone else and I don't mean just family members, it included friends, acquitance and strangers. And the great thing about giving is that people always remember. When you do something kind for someone, it occupies the biggest part of their hearts and their gratitude turn to prayers and these prayers send goodness that just continues to follow you.
I gave back then because I derived joy from putting smiles on  people's faces and I also knew it was what God would wa.t us to do. I gibe now for the above reasons but also because I know what it is not to have.
I'do recommend from now on for you to be kinder to others and help as many people as you can because it's only by giving that you are able to receive more than you already have. To be honest, I think it's one of the secrets to my success. God just never departs from a giver.
But in saying that, you also have to differentiate people who need genuine help and people who are just leeches. Those you can ignore.
Lastly, giving doesnt necessarily only mean money or other material things. Giving could also be your time, kind words, a listening ear, sharing love...and so on! It's to give of yourself!
So be kinder in 2018 and remember, we rise by lifting others!

Cheers"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS