NEWS: YOU DON'T HAVE TO SELL YOUR BODY TO GET RICH - LADY ADVICES YOUNG LADIES OUT THERE

The lady shared her happy moment as husband bought her brand new car to show his appreciation for her support.
Here is what she wrote: -

"Who says God dose not answers prayers. This my new wipe from my hubby .To my husband for putting smiles on my face, I here to say a big thank you for all that you have done for me all this years , all you want is my happiness. May God bless nd keep you for me Honey .I wasn't expecting it this big . were will I start from this is too much . I could remember back in the days how will started together and here we re as husband and wife now to this. Love is a beautiful thing oh yea . thanks once more honey"

More photos after the cut.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS