ENTERTAINMENT: AMERICAN FORMER STRIPPER TURNED REALITY STAR AND RAPPER CAME HARD FOR HER HATERS AND ONE THEM MIGHT BE NICKI MINAJ

Last weekend when young money female rapper, Nicki Minaj dropped some diss lines in a video she shared on her Instagram page which many thought the lines were meant for Cardi B, who was crowned rapp queen shortly after performing at Jay Z and beyonce's Made in America concert and also pictured with Queen Bey.

Well, guess what? the new rap queen has clapped back to her haters and here is what she has to say : -
“Coming from nothing isn’t winning, doing everything they said I couldn’t because of my stripper past isn’t winning, taking care of my family isn’t winning, reaching the top of the billboard charts when everybody said NO isn’t winning??? If this ain’t winning sis you tell me what is!! I know you must be so busy and overbooked that finding the time to give me “advice” was hard!! But I talk to Christ and my mother everyday and I don’t need it!!”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS