ENTERTAINMENT: NEVER LEAVE YOUR MAN TO A BITCH, DEAL WITH HIM BUT DON'T DARE LEAVE HIM - MAHEEDA

The new Iphone x has come with some modified technology and Nigeria nudist, Maheeda while reacting to the function of the phone that has no home button and has to scan your face to log in, said to women not bother checking their man's phone. She has this to say to her women folks :-

“Take it from me , I am chasing almost 20 years in this relationship that I am in, if you worry too much about your man’s phone or even try to check it, the end of the relationship is near!!!!! Men will always be men…. I do get tempted tho, but I remember say I no holy pass so I leave him alone….. And never leave your man for a bitch!!! Deal with him but don’t leave!!!! u r welcome ”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS