ENTERTAINMENT: ROBERT MUGABE BLASTS SOUTH AFRICAN FEMALE ARTISTE WHO DEOSN'T WEAR PANTIES TO SHOWS

We all know the sexy Zodwa Wabantu who is famous for dressing half unclad dresses and not wearing panties to shows.

Well the South African entertainer wishes to meet the 93 years old President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe but some fans had warn her that the president is a very strict man and doesn't tolerate nonsense.

“They were telling me that Mugabe does not allow nonsense. And as a result I would not be allowed into Zimbabwe because I am too sexy.Some feel I will be half Unclad and that he (Mugabe) knows that I don’t wear panties,” she told local journalists.”I would love to meet Mugabe if given a chance,” she said”I don’t live a fake life. This is me: I am not expensive. I am a “kasi” person. I love you all. God gave me this body and I am using it,” she said to cheer

However, the President has blasted  Zodwa Wabantu for her elicit lifestyle for not wearing panties or any form of underwear for that matter. One more photo.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS