ENTERTAINMENT: MAHEEDA SENDS MOTHERLY AND GUSHES OVER DAUGHTER AS SHE IS ABOUT TO TURN 17



Nigerian former gospel singer and nudist, Maheeda shared a photo of her daughter who is about to turn 17 and she is so beautiful. Maheeda shared the photo and gushes over her expensive and classy daughter. Check out the message she wrote below;

"This is my daughter....if i go shopping with my daughter, my credit card gets empty..i must go hustle hard next month be that...She likes designer, classy etc but i am the opposite. I grew up too poor that if you check all my pictures i hardly even wear ear rings....I have them but i am not use to them....I am used to okreka and not having gold silver necklaces or even normal earrings....My dear i didn't have any of those, no be if i see pant wear then....So i grew up not use to all that and is part of my life now, no matter how hard i tried to change that, it doesn't change #pako babe. which is good for me now tho lol...but my daughter? I need to hustle more lmao....she just picks the most expensive and classy clothes and accessories....and i must pay there or go hustle and get them later...well, all i am trying to say is, a ðŸ‘¿ like me is blessed with an angel like that.....I am grateful to God and you all praying for her...thank you!!! she will be 17 soon and i will be 35 next month...We are going great thank you for your love and support!!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS