NEW: 100 LEVEL NURSING STUDENT WHO SUFFERED SEVERE BURNS FROM GAS EXPLOSION HAS DIED

The 100 level student from Benue state school of nursing and midwifery, Makurdi, Miss Stella Mekyaa who suffered severe burns from gas explosive in her hostel in July 2017 has died this morning of 24 October 2017.

After a long battle to stay alive she finally gave up today. The gas explosion happened on the third floor of the female hostel and came from gas cylinder used in cooking. See more photos below;





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK