NEWS: STORY OF A MAN WHO GETS HIS BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT


A Facebook user, Oluwa D Shocker shared the photos of his best friend, Chydo Lawrence who he claimed got his girlfriend pregnant and conspired with her to make him (Oluwa D Shocker) that he was the father of the child.

He shared the photo of his best friend with a message of how he should watch his back, read the message below;

"This is Chydo Lawrence, my best friend but he's a big betrayal, he slept with my girlfriend and he snitched on me. He got my girlfriend pregnant and made her to lie that I'm the one who got her pregnant. This boy is the worst guy I've ever seen. Chydo Lawrence is a fuckboy. This boy is evil. Nigga if I catch you anywhere eh you must collect 😡😡"

But Chydo Lawrence replied to this  allegation laid against rebuking it as a set up and false claim.
Chydo Lawrence claimed Oluwa D Shocker owed him 500,000 naira in a deal they both did together, instead of Oluwa D Shocker to pay him the part of their deal he threatened to out him online social media and blog. Read his story below and screen shot of their conversation ;

"I'm in tears but let me clarify this, even tho this is against the rules but I've to state it. Right from the day I qualified for BBN2018 friends be hating on me. This nigga called Oluwa is owning me 500k from a deal with did. He took my part and his part too and threatened to lie against me if I ever ask him for the money. Thank God I saved the screenshots since morning. Fake friends everywhere. Bitterness go kill una, una go hear word. The girl in question is not even his girlfriend and she's not pregnant. Pay me my money Boi."



Photo of Chydo Lawrence

Photo of Oluwa D Shocker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS