ENTERTAINMENT: BANKY W'S FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT EBUKA OBI UCHENDU

The singer and EME records label CEO, Banky W took to his instagram handle earlier today and made some watery confession about his first meeting with Ebuka as he wishes him happy birthday today.
What he wrote:-

 So when I first met @ebuka I didn't like him because I thought he was arrogant. He's still arrogant 🤣😭 but he's become one of my favourite people, period. Except when he was trying to chance me as @captdemuren's best man LOL. Love him like a brother, and he's genuinely one of the most impressive people I know. Lawyer, writer, TV personality, events MC of life, Gymspiration, professional fine boys club executive board member, husband, father.. AND one of the best friends a guy could have in his corner. Happy birthday bro. Wishing you all the best and much more success by God's grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS