ENTERTAINMENT: "TOYIN LAWANI ARRESTED ME AND CLAIMED I STOLE HER CREAM CUSTOMERS" BOBRISKY SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST SINCE HIS ARREST


Nigerian crossdressers, Bobrisky spoke out for the first time since his arrest in Lekki, Lagos yesterday 7 November 2017.

He spoke to LIB, Bobrisky revealed that his rival and entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani was the one who ordered his arrest, stating that she accused him of stealing her customers.
He also stated that the case was reported in Abuja and he is currently on his way to Abuja to resolve the issue.

He said "Toyin Lawani asked her lawyer to write a petition against me that I worked for her and I am selling creams to her customers, which was a fat lie. I never worked for her, she was my friend. I can't remember ever working for Toyin or learning how to make cream from her.
Then she also said I threatened her. So we are going to Abuja cos that was where the case was reported. Before she wrote the petition against me, she had already threatened me that she is giving me 7days to go to internet and apologize to her which i said no way because she offended me, I think because I refused to apologized, she got the police involved."

When he was asked what happened at the police station when they arrested him and took him there yesterday? Bobrisky said his phones and means of communication were taken from him and cutting him off from contacting his lawyer or his friends. He was told to wait till morning in order to go to Abuja.

"Yesterday at the police station I was sitting at the counter and was told 
 I needed to wait until morning to go to Abuja. My phone was taken from me so I couldn't talk to anyone. I am trying to get in touch with my lawyers and all the people I know."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAINMENT: BEYONCE LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS AT THE TIDAL BENEFIT CONCERT IN NEW YORK

FASHION: BLACK MALE MODEL SHOWS OFF HIS godly BODY IN NEW PHOTOS